BCC Tax & Legal Newsletter 2017 #2
Dear Friend of the Chamber,
The objectives of the British Chamber of Commerce for Luxembourg are to follow and influence developments in the economic and business world in Luxembourg affecting members’ interests, and so contribute to making Luxembourg an attractive place to do business. The Tax and Legal groups of the BCC address key issues in their sectors to corporate and individual members through a number of events, and seek to raise awareness and influence decision makers as to the issues of concern to the BCC membership.
The purpose of the BCC Tax and Legal Newsletters is to provide additional regular bimonthly updates of key Tax and Legal developments in Luxembourg that may be relevant to your business. The present newsletters issued by member firms of the Tax and Legal groups cover the period from January-February 2017. If you deem that another person within your organisation should receive this email, please let us know. If you wish to unsubscribe please contact the BCC Secretariat by email to info [at] bcc [dot] lu.
Allen & Overy:
- Implementation of new market abuse provisions into Luxembourg law
- Use of e-banking secured mailbox to provide information on durable medium
- The future of trade for the UK – a guide for businesses
- Brexit: will the UK have to pay to leave the EU?
- View from Davos: the end of globalisation?
- Hot topic briefing: ‘Insurtech’
- New legal framework for mortgage credit
- Luxembourg Law: Year in Review 2016 and Year to Come 2017
- The consultation of the criminal record by the employer as of 1 February 2017
- MNKS Newsflash GDPR n°2 Accountability part 1
- MNKS Newsflash GDPR n°3 Accountability part 2
- MNKS Newsflash European seizure of bank accounts
- Real Estate: registration of lease agreements: this has now been changed!
- IP, IT, Media: What happened in 2016/what to expect in 2017?
- Director fees – New circular of the tax authorities
- Final WHT on savings income – New circular of the tax authorities
- VAT status of SCSp and its GP
- VAT changes as of 1 January 2017
- VAT Real estate changes as of 1 January 2017
- Luxembourg administrative circular on CRS reporting scheme released
- Withholding tax reclaims Germany
- Capital gains tax returns – Romania
Please note: External links are selected when the BCC newsletter is sent. However, the BCC is not responsible for the content of external websites. The inclusion of a link to an external website by the BCC should not be understood to be an endorsement of that website or the site’s owners, products or services.