BCC Tax & Legal Newsletter 2017 #5
Dear Friend of the Chamber,
The objectives of the British Chamber of Commerce for Luxembourg are to follow and influence developments in the economic and business world in Luxembourg affecting members’ interests, and so contribute to making Luxembourg an attractive place to do business. The Tax and Legal groups of the BCC address key issues in their sectors to corporate and individual members through a number of events, and seek to raise awareness and influence decision makers as to the issues of concern to the BCC membership.
The purpose of the BCC Tax and Legal Newsletters is to provide additional regular bimonthly updates of key Tax and Legal developments in Luxembourg that may be relevant to your business. The present newsletters issued by member firms of the Tax and Legal groups cover the period from July-August 2017. If you deem that another person within your organisation should receive this email, please let us know. If you wish to unsubscribe please contact the BCC Secretariat by email to info [at] bcc [dot] lu.
Allen & Overy:
- Professional secrecy and outsourcing arrangements – Final text to be adopted soon?
- Dismissal and substantial modification of employment contract
Elvinger Hoss Prussen:
- Brexit – State of play
- Brexit – Regulatory convergence in financial services and Relocations from the UK: ESMA's Opinion on asset management
- EU Regulation on insolvency proceedings
- Update of the CSSF FAQ on UCITS regarding ESMA Opinion on share classes of UCITS
- The CSSF clarifies the concept of independence under UCITS V
- What is the impact of the PRIIPS Regulation on Luxembourg funds?
Molitor, Avocats à la Cour:
2017 Individual Tax Reform – Circulars and adjustments:
New BEPS-compliant IP Tax Regime:
- EU Parliament votes for public country-by-country reporting
- The OECD guidelines are a valuable source for Luxembourg taxpayers
Please note: External links are selected when the BCC newsletter is sent. However, the BCC is not responsible for the content of external websites. The inclusion of a link to an external website by the BCC should not be understood to be an endorsement of that website or the site’s owners, products or services.