BCC & AMCHAM Personal Tax Lunch
The British Chamber of Commerce and AMCHAM Luxembourg are jointly inviting you to attend a Lunch with guest speakers Laura Foulds, Managing Director, Analie Tax & Consulting; and Aude-Marie Breden, Personal Tax Senior Manager, Mazars. This will take place on Monday 12 November 2018 at 12:00 at Légère Hotel Luxembourg in Munsbach.
By attending the lunch you will be:
- Updated on changes in Luxembourg Personal Tax during 2018
- Briefed on important items to ensure individuals can best optimise their situation before the end of the year;
- Receive practical guidance on how the changes effective 1/1/2018 have impacted taxpayers
- Get feedback on commonly asked questions around filing Luxembourg taxes.
Our Guest Speakers:
- Laura Foulds has over 20 years of experience working in expatriate personal taxation initially with the "Big4" in the UK, the US and Luxembourg and, since 2013, with her own company, Analie Sarl. Analie provides UK, US and Luxembourg personal tax compliance asistance and advisory services, primarily helping people to file their personal income tax returns. Laura is a specialist in expatriate taxation and provides advice on specific personal tax areas and cross border personal tax considerations to employers and & employees and helps individuals optimise their tax position.
- Aude-Marie Breden has over 20 years’ experience working in personal taxation in Luxembourg, primarily helping people with their personal tax situation and filing their personal income tax returns. Mazars is an international, integrated and independent organisation, specialised in audit, accounting, tax and outsourcing. In Luxembourg, Mazars has provided audit, accounting, tax and corporate services for more than 25 years.
The British Chamber of Commerce wishes to thank BGL BNP Paribas for generously sponsoring this event.
We shall be meeting at 12:00 noon and lunching at 12:30 at Legere Hotel, Munsbach. The cost of the event is €50. If you wish to attend this event please follow the link to the Amcham website for registrations below.
Please let us know if you have any particular dietary requirements