Following on from the very successful "BCC Members' Trade Fair" Round Table discussion last year, our next Evening Business Forum has been specifically planned and set up to give you hands-on experiences in social and mobile networking.
Our speakers' panel includes:
- Neil Ward, VP Operations and General Manager Luxembourg, Skype, will welcome everyone.
- Vinciane Istace, Human Capital Partner at PricewaterhouseCoopers, will introduce us to recent research findings on the attitudes and needs of the "connected" generation Y.
- Bob Schukai, Global Head of Mobile Technology at Thomson Reuters will present the challenges facing the content industry in an increasingly mobile world.
- Gilbert Ernst, Excom Member at Banque et Caisse d'Epargne de l'Etat Luxembourg will document learnings and experiences when launching a strategy for mobile banking.
- Daniel Eischen, CEO of Interact will present recommendations on rules of engagement and conversational guidelines; Daniel will also be moderating the evening.
We are delighted to announce that the event will be held at the inspiring premises of SKYPE, one of the world technology leaders when it comes to online and mobile communication. SKYPE are also the generous sponsors of this event.
The evening will begin at 18:30 with registration. The discussion will be followed by a Q & A session with the audience. To close the evening a buffet dinner will be served and, as always the opportunity to meet and discuss with your fellow Chamber Members. The evening should end around 22:00
Please complete the registration form below to confirm your reservation or contact the Chamber Secretariat by e-mail: email@example.com
PLEASE NOTE THAT REGISTRATIONS MUST BE RECEIVED BY FRIDAY 20TH APRIL.
The cost of attending this event is: Sustaining Members, €45; Members, €50 and Non-Members, €65.
Please note that cancellations must be received in writing no later than noon Friday 20th April 2012. WHERE NO WRITTEN CANCELLATION IS RECEIVED WE WILL HAVE TO INVOICE FOR THE COST OF THE EVENT.