This year’s Annual General Meeting will be held at the KPMG Offices, 5 rue des Primeurs, Strassen on Thursday 21st March 2013 at 18:00, and will be followed by Cocktails.
All members of the British Chamber of Commerce for Luxembourg are strongly encouraged to participate in the Annual General Meeting. Members have the right to vote, issue proxies for another member to represent them and stand for election to the Council. No person may exercise proxies on behalf of more than 5 members. The Agenda of the meeting is as follows:
1) Chairman's remarks with a brief review of 2012 and outline plans for 2013
2) Report from the Financial Secretary on the 2012 financial results and membership.
3) Report from the Honorary Auditor.
4) Discharge of the Honorary Auditor.
5) Appointment of the new Honorary Auditor.
6) Subscription fees.
7) Discharge of the elected members of the Council.
8) Election of the new Council.
9) Any other business.
The meeting will be followed by cocktails.
We would appreciate your prompt response to this notice.
If you wish to attend this event please complete the registration form and return it to the Chamber Secretariat.
I look forward to seeing you on 21st March 2013.
- 18:15 - Start of meeting and Chairman's remarks with a review of 2012 and outline plans for 2013.
- Report from the Financial Secretary on the 2012 financial results and membership.
- Report from the Honorary Auditor
- Discharge of the Honorary Auditor
- Appointment of the new Honorary Auditor
- Subscription Fees
- Discharge of the elected members of the Council
- Election of the new Council
- Any other business
The meeting will be followed by Cocktails 19:15 – 20:00
DIRECTIONS TO KPMG OFFICES