The British Chamber of Commerce for Luxembourg in partnership with Deloitte Luxembourg are pleased to invite you to a LIVE event: 2020/21 VAT & Customs Update. This will take place online on Wednesday 24 February 2021 at 11:00.
By attending the event you will be:
• Informed about recent VAT changes in Luxembourg
• Updated on the VAT and customs impact resulting from the end of the transition period with the UK
• Updated on other upcoming VAT and customs changes for 2021 in the field of e-commerce
Our guest speakers are renowned specialists in Customs and VAT, and will look to clarify the current VAT & Customs environment and look ahead to upcoming additional changes:
• Michel Lambion, Managing Director, Deloitte Luxembourg
• Karine Bellony, Founding Partner, VAT Solutions
• Guido De Wit, Partner, Linklaters.
The discussion will be moderated by James O'Neal, Principal, Maples & Calder Luxembourg.
A short Q&A session will follow with our experts so if you have a question for any of our speakers, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please do join us to benefit from these valuable insights!
The British Chamber wishes to thank Deloitte for their generosity in sponsoring this event.
The cost of attending this event is: BCC Members: FREE and Non-Members: €10.
We look forward to seeing you online!
PLEASE NOTE CANCELLATIONS MUST BE RECEIVED IN WRITING NO LATER THAN 12:00 NOON ON MONDAY 22 FEBRUARY 2021. WHERE NO WRITTEN CANCELLATION IS RECEIVED WE WILL REGRETTABLY NOT BE ABLE TO REIMBURSE YOU FOR THE COST OF THE EVENT.