The British Chamber of Commerce for Luxembourg is pleased to invite you to a LIVE event: 2020/21 VAT & Customs Update. This will take place online on Wednesday 24 February 2021 at 11:00.
By attending the event you will be:
• Informed about recent VAT changes in Luxembourg
• Updated on the VAT and customs impact resulting from the end of the transition period with the UK
• Updated on other upcoming VAT and customs changes for 2021 in the field of e-commerce
Our guest speakers are renowned specialists in Customs and VAT, and will look to clarify the current VAT & Customs environment and look ahead to upcoming additional changes:
• Michel Lambion, Managing Director, Deloitte Luxembourg
• Karine Bellony, Founding Partner, VAT Solutions
• Guido De Wit, Partner, Linklaters.
A short Q&A session will follow with our experts so if you have a question for any of our speakers, please email email@example.com.
The cost of attending this event is: BCC Members: FREE and Non-Members: €10.
Please do join us to benefit from these valuable insights!
We look forward to seeing you online!