Below are two sources for addresses of British chambers of commerce in Europe and around the world: The Council of British Chambers of Commerce in Continental Europe (COBCOE), of which the British Chamber of Commerce for Luxembourg is a member, and The British Chambers of Commerce, UK.
Following the successful completion of the Quality Standard certification qualification process, we are pleased to announce that the British Chamber of Commerce for Luxembourg has been recognised as a COBCOE Quality Standard Certified Chamber.
The Quality Standard certification and accreditation programme aims to identify and promote good practice amongst the members of COBCOE and to improve and streamline quality of service delivery via a new and measurable standard.
NB: the BCC is not responsible for the accuracy or content of external web pages.
"COBCOE’s main aim is to protect and promote the collective interests of its chamber members - and their business members - through united representation, cooperation and trade stimulation.Our efforts support the objectives of every member chamber to enhance British business in its specific country.
COBCOE coordinates and communicates, representing the interests of all its members at every level by:
- Working closely with UK Trade & Investment (UKTI) and through them with UK government posts in Europe.
- Arranging public affairs seminars and similar activities with leading speakers. COBCOE’s connections and significance as an important business organisation throughout Europe give us exceptional access to top speakers from business and government.
- Maintaining the COBCOE website which links all member chambers. The website is your resource to check upcoming events and important news from COBCOE and its chamber members.
- Producing and distributing our informative annual newsletter “Links”. “Links” is circulated to all chambers for their members, and also appears on our website.
- We also provide special benefits for chambers and chamber members."
(Source : COBCOE website)
COBCOE's publications available online which may be of interest are: Links Newsletter and European Trade Guide.
The British Chambers of Commerce
“The British Chambers of Commerce is a non-political, non-profit making organisation, owned and directed by its members, democratically accountable to individual businesses of all sizes and sectors throughout the UK.
No other UK business organisation has the geographic spread of the BCC, nor the multi-sectoral, multi-size membership achieved by more than 56 local Chambers of Commerce and a network of Chambers across the globe.
Every Chamber sits at the very heart of its local business community; reaching the entire business community and providing services, information and guidance to its members.
No other UK business organisation represents its network and members at such senior levels of UK decision making, working with Government to shape policy affecting UK businesses.”
(Source: The British Chambers of Commerce)
The British Chambers of Commerce has a list of chambers around the world.