The British Chamber of Commerce and AMCHAM Luxembourg, in cooperation with AIESBO (Association of International English Speaking Business Organizations), are jointly inviting you to attend a Lunch with Guest Speakers Laura Foulds, Managing Director, Analie Tax & Consulting; and Aude-Marie Breden, Personal Tax Senior Manager, Mazars. This will take place on Friday 10 November 2017 at 12:00 at La Table du Belvedere, Luxembourg-Kirchberg.
By attending the lunch you will be:
- Updated on important Luxembourg Personal Tax aspects that happened recently;
- Informed on upcoming changes in Luxembourg Personal Taxation for 2018;
- Briefed on important items to ensure individuals can best optimise their situation before the end of the year;
- Discover how Luxembourg compares with its European neighbours on Personal Taxation and what we may expect to see looking to the future;
- Get feedback on commonly asked questions around filing Luxembourg taxes.
Our Guest Speakers:
- Laura Foulds has over 19 years of experience working in expatriate personal taxation initially with the "Big4" in the UK, the US and Luxembourg and, since 2013, with her own company, Analie Sarl. Analie provides UK, US and Luxembourg personal tax compliance asistance and advisory services, primarily helping people to file their personal income tax returns. Laura is a specialist in expatriate taxation and provides advice on specific personal tax areas and cross border personal tax considerations to employers and & employees and helps individuals optimise their tax position.
- Aude-Marie Breden has over 15 years experience working in personal taxation in Luxembourg, primarily helping people with their personal tax situation and filing their personal income tax returns. Mazars is an international, integrated and independent organisation, specialised in audit, accounting, tax and outsourcing. In Luxembourg, Mazars has provided audit, accounting, tax and corporate services for more than 25 years.
The British Chamber of Commerce wishes to thank BGL BNP Paribas for generously sponsoring this event.
We shall be meeting at 12:00 noon and lunching at 12:30 at La Table du Belvedere in Kirchberg. The cost of the event is €50.
PLEASE NOTE CANCELLATIONS MUST BE RECEIVED IN WRITING NO LATER THAN 12:00 NOON WEDNESDAY 08 NOVEMBER 2017. WHERE NO WRITTEN CANCELLATION IS RECEIVED WE WILL REGRETTABLY HAVE TO INVOICE FOR THE COST OF THE EVENT.
Please let us know if you have any particular dietary requirements