CONVENING NOTICE – 21st ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING & LUNCH
28th MARCH at 11:00 AT THE LUXEMBOURG CHAMBRE DU COMMERCE, BATIMENT B - 4th FLOOR
This year's Annual General Meeting will be held at the Luxembourg Chambre du Commerce, Batiment B - 4th Floor on Wednesday 28th March 2012 and will be followed by Lunch.
All members of the British Chamber of Commerce for Luxembourg are strongly encouraged to participate in the Annual General Meeting. Members have the right to vote, issue proxies for another member to represent them and stand for election to the Council. No person may exercise proxies on behalf of more than 5 Members.
The Agenda of the meeting is as follows:
1. 11:00 - Start of the meeting and Chairman's remarks with a brief review of 2011 and outline of plans for 2012.
2. Report from the Financial Secretary on the 2011 financial results and membership.
3. Report from the Honorary Auditor.
4. Discharge of the Honorary Auditor.
5. Appointment of the new Honorary Auditor.
6. Discharge of the elected members of the Council.
7. Subscription fees.
8. Election of the new Council.
9. Any other business.
The meeting will be followed by lunch.
If you would like to add an item to the Agenda under any other business please let the Secretariat know, by e-mail or fax, by 21st March 2012.
Members are encouraged to offer themselves for election to the Council and to nominate other members, with their consent of course. Please use the reply form for this purpose. Even if you feel unable to commit yourself to Council membership, you may wish to consider joining one of the sub-groups that assist the Council in specific areas of the Chamber's activities. Involvement in one of these sub-groups is not an onerous commitment, but it is of great value to the Chamber and its members. Members of the Council are naturally expected to commit to membership of at least one sub-group.
I look forward to seeing you on 28th March 2012.
ROBERT DEED, Chairman
PLEASE NOTE we would appreciate your prompt response to this notice. To facilitate this, a reply form is available to download by clicking on the link below.
THIS FORM CANNOT BE COMPLETED ON-LINE, IT MUST BE DOWNLOADED AND RETURNED TO THE SECRETARIAT EITHER BY E-MAIL OR BY FAX. Please complete this form advising us of whether or not you wish to attend the meeting / lunch and completing any other details that are relevant to you and return it before Wednesday 21st March 2012.
* If you book to attend the lunch cancellations must be received in writing no later than noon monday march 26th 2012. Where no written cancellation is received we will have to charge for the cost of the event.